Terms & Conditions
Each of the terms mentioned belowhave in these Conditions of Sale IKenya Service (hereinafter the"Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement : refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser : means any natural or legal person, a major, established in France, holds an account and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
- Personal Account : refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its ads.
- IKenya : means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site IKENYA, registered at the Trade and Companies
- Customer Service : IKenya means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- IKenya Service : IKenya means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website : means the website operated by IKenya accessed mainly from the URL https://www.ikenya.net and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet IKenya.
- Mobile Site : is the mobile site operated by IKenya accessible from the URL https://www.ikenya.net and allowing Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service.
- User : any visitor with access to IKenya Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service IKenya accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Useestablish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by anAdvertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by anAdvertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for IKenya can not beheld liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, eitherbecause of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modificationof these terms
IKenya reserves the right, at anytime, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consultthe Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should beillegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions inquestion would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of theremaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and IKenya.
Any complaints should be addressedto Customer Service IKenya.